Anybody know about speakers?

Suggest staying with the brands that have been in the industry for ions.

Pioneer, Kenwood, Alpine, Bose...................

Buy the best you can afford. Be sure to listen to a set before shelling out.

Last summer, I installed a set of Pioneer 6"x9" components in the front doors with Kenwood 6 3/4" 3-way in the rear doors. Sound is vastly improved over the aged OEM papers.. Although, sound isn't at its peak. I'm driving the speakers with the OEM headset. Probably only outputs 4 W at peak. The speakers can handle more than 5X that. A new headunit is on the wish list.

A tip. Spend a small amount of coin to sound deaden the doors and rear panel of the cab. It is surprising the difference.

Job security is a thing of the past.

Their, There, They're.........are not equal, yet they sound the same.

They're over there showing off their underwear.

Last edited:
English is won of the more difficult languages two master if it's an ESL or more language or so I have red

Nope. I've heard the term. Not sure of its meaning.
Silly rabbit, Tricks are for kids. He's referring to liberals and left wing nuts calling Trump the "orangeman" because he uses spray on tanning lotion and it appears orange.

Silly rabbit, Tricks are for kids. He's referring to liberals and left wing nuts calling Trump the "orangeman" because he uses spray on tanning lotion and it appears orange.
Ahh....so a feeble attempt at denigration. So, this terminology is out of my vocabulary.

Doesn't the man tweet enough trash to seal his fate.

FWIW, I'm not much of a Trump fan. But I also am able to recognized the resistance he was facing before he took the Oath of Office. Anyone remember Maxine with a bullhorn encouraging violence and shouting, "IMPEACH 42!!!!!"? I'd guess most have forgotten.

He was the only president that I can recall that was trying to place America 1st. I remember all the way back to Nixon. Now, we face rising deficit, run-away inflation, recession on the horizon, unsecure borders, ............................I could to on.....but there is no point. Just trying to survive until 2024 elections. Hopefully, a candidate of merit will surface.

Last edited:
Back