Best dealer shop in Denver to use

Toyota shops will be working off a standardized labor rate system which has been established for the Denver area.

You will likely not find any difference in pricing between the Toyota dealerships.

I wonder if that Groove yota would KNOW how to take off seized rear drums without damage
the dealer in IL did not, they tried EVERYTHING and had experience removing drums in the salt belt, or so I was assured...
i should make an appointment and find out :confused:

The trick to removing rear brake drums is the little star wheel that adjusts the shoes. It needs to be backed off to pull the shoes away from the drum.

The trick to removing rear brake drums is the little star wheel that adjusts the shoes. It needs to be backed off to pull the shoes away from the drum.
Access plug hole for that is on the backside backing plate near the top
Those oval plugs were not touched that I could tell, they still had a small film on them!

Very small hole as well

New to me 2020 Tacoma TRD Off-Road. Which dealer has the best/most reasonably priced shop to use?

"Best dealer shop in Denver to use"​

I have no idea but I can tell you I purchased my 2014 Tacoma TRD Sport (new) and 2020 Tacoma TRD Sport (new) from Mountain States Toyota and they offered the best deal across the entire good ole U. S. of A…. So I must assume that the "best/most reasonably priced shop to use?" (service, parts, sales, etc) are the best in metro Denver. Just my 2¢ :)

Back