Holiday sale on OEM parts, 41% off MSRP!

Karen...I mean Ken claims he save's money by spending less money saved on parts while the value of his 27 year old 6 figure taco increases the more miles he puts on it. Claims old worn gen1 taco's increase in value like gold.

to certain chosen few it most certainly does,
Possibly true. Although, those chosen few are dwindling into the miniscule population numbers. The recycle man is always willing to purchase scrap metal.

@JayQQ97 You must keep in mind sentimental value does not translate into value for the buyer.

I know the "sales" I have used don't really save me money. The sales only decrease the amount I spend.

The money was already in the account, it was already saved.

Does not compute

Unfortunately those chosen ones of yours are far, and few in-between. Old taco's are not like dealing with muscle cars of yesteryear.....especially ones with over 250k miles on them. At that point the scrap man gets involved.
apparently, as one never having a gen1 taco, you have NO real f!kn clue, do you?

20 years since the last compact Yota truck sold in 2oo4 with very little frills
mileage makes not that much of a difference if exceptionally well-maintained

there are plentiful persons out there, i suppose most are of much younger age, that were learning how to drive or getting ready to, that saw these small trucks NLA on the new truck market and the why some pork out head-scratching coin to get something they always wanted amongst a dwindling supply.

you really ought to do more research into this Gen1 phenomenon instead of spewing BS out of your hole...

Stop brain washing yourself with that chit your groupies keep spewing, and start doing some rationalizing for yourself that no one is going to give you 6 figures for a clapped out old truck.

Back