it is so sweet to have the cruise control working again!

JayQQ97

MW surVivor ... clutched. 350k on the 0D0
It hasn't worked properly in a bit over 100k miles... literally :(
So nice to sit back and relax for hours onna northwestern Iowa divided highway that is not heavily traveled and watch the dead dry fields roll on by

1st vehicle I ever had with the CC

Last edited:
It hasn't worked properly in a bit over 100k miles literally :(
So nice to sit back and relax for hours onna northwestern Iowa divided highway that is not heavily traveled and watch the dead dry fields roll on by

1st vehicle I ever had with the CC
Why did ya wait 243,000 miles to wait to get it fixed ?

It was a big job to fix!?
And I wasn't real sure what the problem actually was! Lol
Not many gen1 tacomas have this issue when stuff changed in 1998
It stopped working properly if I recall around 225k after I hit some nasty bumps in Amarillo Texas :mad:

super stoked again to have the CC operating normally after such a LONG period of it not operating normally

was quite a pleasant 2+ hours wheelin' it south on i29 from Sioux Falls SD in a mildish wind CC set at 65mph

Last edited:
i have in the past, once crossing the Mississippi and juicing up full tank in Hannibal Missouri, get onto that route 36 across state, set the CC and IF things go well can sit with the cruise on for 320+ miles nonstop all the way across Missouri and up 29 north to the bluffs.
there is only a couple of lights at the i35 junction in Cameron MO on route 36, otherwise smooth sailing no stoppage with light traffic
i can no longer do this feat at this present moment :mad:

Back