Las Vegas residents? Looking to assemble a group

Gregzzz

Hey all.. I’m from Las Vegas nv and although I really enjoy this website I was thinking of puting together a small group (or however big it gets) of Tacoma enthusiasts for get togethers, car shows, advice on builds or if anyone in the area just needs a hand working on their truck, maybe setting up one night a month to all get together & wipe out a Buffet “Vegas Style” LOL. The wives & girlfriends can talk girl stuff while the guys shoot the breeze… I was thinking of doing this awhile back but never got around to it so if anyone in here is from Las Vegas and you’d be interested thsn let me know, there’s a “Tundra” group in Vegas but no Tacoma group so that’s where I got the idea, also there’s a Chili cook off in Death Valley in October I thought would be fun to see how many of us we could get together to go. Lemme know. Cheers all!!

I could use a hand removing and reinstalling my rigs fuel tank in warmish weather
But there's a but lol
The map tells me I am approximately 17 hours away over the Denver mountains!

I could use a hand removing and reinstalling my rigs fuel tank in warmish weather
But there's a but lol
The map tells me I am approximately 17 hours away over the Denver mountains!
Heck being on the east coast in new england, i'm further away than that.

Back