Music

iPod at all times since radio blows. I have mostly rock but there is classical, 80, 70s, dubstep, movie soundtracks and just a touch of older rap. So one song could be something from Volumes and some Fleetwood Mac. I love female singers and I listen to Nickelback too.

I am about 50/50 between my iPod and XM. VERY Rarely listen to the radio or CD. I'll do Bluetooth streaming or aux in only if I'm using a passengers phone to play music.

I listen to EDM mainly. (House, dance, trance, dub step, club mix, dj mix, etc) if its not EDM then I'll play your basic top 20 type music which is mostly hip hop and pop.

Mostly country, rock, and recently started listening to our local Christian radio station. I canceled my XM since I'm mostly on the Ipod or Christian station and don't listen to it very much.

That's how I've felt lately until my wife got me started on the Christian music. I'd never been much if a fan but I do like some of the stuff on The Fish which is our local Christian station.

I mostly had my Phone hooked up via Bluetooth to my HU, would use spotify and Itunes.

Mostly listen to Progressive metal, Tool, APC etc...

And when the GF is in the truck she is usually listening to the top 40 type stuff.

Satellite radio and Spotify for the most part. Mostly rock with some classic rock and corporate radio mixed in there. Occasional country music as well.

Back