New guy here. Ready to buy a 2013 TRD

Just got a written quote from a dealer 100 miles north for a TRD Sport MFG retail Sticker @ $35,050. and they are willing to deal at $32,250. That's $1,027.00 LESS than the SAME truck, Same Options at Lithia! Yes, it pays to Google..

Well, get this.. I just went to my "Local Dealer" ready to talk price along with the 2 other lower quotes I received. I was greeted by the "salesman" with the reply, "You don't have an appointment". Can you call ahead and come back another day when I'm not busy? WTH?? I'm now ready to jump in and make a deal and I'm told they are too BUSY??? Dang, in this econlmy, business that good that a car dealer can turn away a CASH paying customer because their time is more important than mine... Thinking now that I may deal a few miles from home just to get that better deal and no hassle.. (These guys pulled the same thing on me when I was buying my son's car last month)

Just returned from a 2 week vacation and told the dealer I was done with their games. I bought my neighbors 2005 Double Cab SR5 4x4... 1/3 of the price of a new truck! Always serviced and in super shape. New brakes/tires and battery in the last 10k miles.. So far, very happy with this decision!

Just returned from a 2 week vacation and told the dealer I was done with their games. I bought my neighbors 2005 Double Cab SR5 4x4... 1/3 of the price of a new truck! Always serviced and in super shape. New brakes/tires and battery in the last 10k miles.. So far, very happy with this decision!
Is that the one the principle's widow was selling?
Congrats! Enjoy the new Taco! Post up some pics before the mod bug bites ya and the Taco gets hungry for mods and your wallet. :blink:

Yup, its the one! It even has a matching blue Snug Top Shell.. Beautiful truck! Guess I should get my info in for the Tacoma sticker! I will post pictures soon! Heading to DMV tomorrow to get the title changed.

Well, here is my Baby!
ejxyc2.jpg

2chqgh.jpg

Back