Storage options, how do you store your gear

I’ve got almost all my gear under the rear seats and behind the rear seats in my 2017 DC.
I’ve got a portable tire air compressor, roll of TP, bungee cords and rope behind the rear passenger seat.
Road side kit and medic kit behind the rear drivers seat.
Hatchet, machete, duct tape, blankets and other miscellaneous survival items under the seats. Any other gear like fishing, camping, hunting gear goes in the bed under my Bakflip MX4.

I have a toolbox in the bed with: wrench and ratchet sets, hammer, extension cord, tarps, rope, tow chains, come alongs, tire plug kit, and about anything else you can think of.
I keep a “bugout bag” under the rear seats with: iodine tabs, magnesium fire starter, hatchets, compass, topo maps, and other survival gear.
First aid kit under the rear seats.
I keep at least half a dozen headlamps and flashlights.
Truck gun with extra ammo and a couple of knives and multi tools in the console/glove box.
Plus I keep a tackle box and fishing poles in the bed about all year.

I have a toolbox in the bed with: wrench and ratchet sets, hammer, extension cord, tarps, rope, tow chains, come alongs, tire plug kit, and about anything else you can think of.
I keep a “bugout bag” under the rear seats with: iodine tabs, magnesium fire starter, hatchets, compass, topo maps, and other survival gear.
First aid kit under the rear seats.
I keep at least half a dozen headlamps and flashlights.
Truck gun with extra ammo and a couple of knives and multi tools in the console/glove box.
Plus I keep a tackle box and fishing poles in the bed about all year.
Being Canadian the whole gun thing is odd to me. Here if yo don't store your gun inside a locked safe with a keyed trigger lock you can get a fine.

Being Canadian the whole gun thing is odd to me. Here if yo don't store your gun inside a locked safe with a keyed trigger lock you can get a fine.
Being murcan, stupid **** like california is odd to me. Its neither canadia, nor america.

Dont feel bad

Wtf is a keyed trigger lock?

I dont like manual safetys other than my brain and finger. Thats all i need, when shtf, safetys are worthless.

Wtf is a keyed trigger lock?

I dont like manual safetys other than my brain and finger. Thats all i need, when shtf, safetys are worthless.

A keyed trigger lock is a where the lock covers the entire trigger/trigger guard. It renders the gun useless.
California, Illinois, and a few of the New England states are very liberal and strict on their gun laws (like Canada apparently). And that’s where the crime rates are the highest.
Thank God where I live we have reciprocity with most of the country so I can carry concealed about anywhere I go.

A keyed trigger lock is a where the lock covers the entire trigger/trigger guard. It renders the gun useless.
California, Illinois, and a few of the New England states are very liberal and strict on their gun laws (like Canada apparently). And that’s where the crime rates are the highest.
Thank God where I live we have reciprocity with most of the country so I can carry concealed about anywhere I go.
Lmao, ill go back to jail before i deal with trigger locks.

Back