Transfer Case oil change

OneDog

My 2019 is at 30,000 miles and it appears time for a transfer case oil change. What is a good equivalent to the Toyota part # 08885-81080 75W Oil?
I've seen Red Line and Ravenol as much less expensive alternatives. Is there a recommendation that you have?
Thank you.

Amsoil is popular and I just heard today it doesn't have the odor that red line supposedly does

Amsoil is popular and I just heard today it doesn't have the odor that red line supposedly does
Thanks
I've seen Ravenol, Red Line and Royal Purple as options but not Amsoil. Want to be sure that I am putting the correct equivalent in but not paying $180 for two quarts of Toyota brand, which is obscene.

I've heard bmw has a 75w transfer case oil, plus shell sells the equiv...both work well. At any rate you should only use that weight fluid if you live in a cold climate, or your transfer case might not operate the way it should.

Last I looked amsoil didn't have a recommended oil for the t case. Whatever you use I'd pay close attention that it meets the spec of OEM.

Back