Tri-fold Hard Tonneau Cover For 2023 SR5, 6' Bed, That You can Still Use The Utility Rail For Tie-Downs

carioca52777

Hello Group. I need y'all's help. I've spent countless hours looking for one of these, been lied to by customer support, been told "I don't know" by technical support. Very frustrating! Saw one I liked, 12+ weeks wait. Had one delivered today by FedEx that was "guaranteed" to allow use if the utility rails. It doesn't, so FedEx needs to come take it back. Sure hope someone can help me out. Don't need the most expensive. Looking for cost effective. Thanks!

I have the toyota tacoma tri-fold cover on my 2020. I always wanted one, and ordered my truck having it. You can remove it easy enough, then put it back, if you need to place larger stuff like a lawn tractor in the bed, if so, it's no problem to secure it. I'm kind of curious why your having some issues after you wanted this cover in the first place?

I bought the truck without the tonneau cover. I have been looking for a cover that I can still use the Toyota tie down fittings on the truck's utility rails. Before ordering the cover, I talked with the sales people about the features of the cover. They specifically said the utility rails would be useable, except where the cover latches would be. That my question was very frequently asked and they assured me that the utility rails would be useable. The cover arrived. It is not as described. The cover has rails that are metal plates that cover the utility rails the entire length. So this Gator FSX tri-fold is useless to me. I still want a cover that I can use the truck's utility rails with the cover installed.

Well the stock toyota tried fold cover isn't like that. Most of the utility rail area can be accessed.

I'll look into it. When we bought the truck, it had just come to the dealership. We were #1 on the wait list for this specific one. Didn't come with a cover. Thanks for the info.

I also bought my truck without the tonneau cover and had to try hard to find the right cover. There were a lot of problems with support - they say one thing, but in fact you get ***. I spent a lot of time looking for what I need. I can advise you and everyone else to compare tonneau covers here. I don’t know if the admin will allow me to leave a link, but the site is actually very useful, there is even a direct link from the top list to Amazon. Perhaps, you will find exactly what you need there

Back