Vehicle registration and driver license

tacojoel

I couldn't believe it, nearly fell off my chair as I was able to do both online today. Our DMV has finally developed some uncommon commonsense. I'm so shocked I'm speechless.

I have to apply for new special plates, current ones are discontinued this year
They are making me mail in a paper application for re-approval

Thanks for the reminder......

My registration was just sent in.

My DL is due. This can be done online.
I'm stoked, I'm assuming I'm going to have the same picture I had from 6 years ago on my DL. This makes me forever young. The dmv will mail back my new Dl thats good for 8 years now. On another note, if you're here illegally you have to apply in person at the dmv if want a DL, it also allows you to vote.

I have to apply for new special plates, current ones are discontinued this year
They are making me mail in a paper application for re-approval
Thats similar to a small aluminum boat I was given along with a 6 hp outboard engine I rebuilt. It's too old that a title isn't needed, but I have to make an appointment to be at the dmv with a bill of sale plus some form of currency.

I'm stoked, I'm assuming I'm going to have the same picture I had from 6 years ago on my DL. This makes me forever young. The dmv will mail back my new Dl thats good for 8 years now. On another note, if you're here illegally you have to apply in person at the dmv if want a DL, it also allows you to vote.
It makes no sense for illegal people to vote.

Stupid.....just stupid.

Can't help it either, I was born that way, but I hear we can now change our gender, and even our race to be all we can be. I hear some states are discussing reparations, maybe we can move, and identify as black to collect on some of that bounty.

Back