What did everyone do over the weekend

Me and my wife went to Rehoboth Beach DE for our 10 year anniversary. This was the view from my hotel room.

Attachments

• 2013-04-28 08.34.40.jpg
    2013-04-28 08.34.40.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 5
Well, on Friday night I went over to my bud's house for dinner & movies. Him & his wife have movie night every other week on Fri. Great times, good friends and good food! Sat & Sun I work :thumbdown:

heres how my saturday was spent....making this thing go faster and faster every tune we did!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZoCNCxvGL0"]EngageOffRoad Pre Runner Testing 4 Link Kit Barstow Main 002 - YouTube[/ame]

Saturday morning I helped a fellow off roader weld a shock tab, tack his bump stops on and measure the length of his new bump stops he needs to add.

Saturday evening I did yard work and watched the UFC fight.

Sunday I did more yard work and helped my son with his school project.

Gotta finish all my chores this week so I can wheel for 3 days this weekend.

Planted some bulbs in the yard, did some spring cleaning getting ready for a yard sale to get rid of stuff that just sits for no reason.

Saturday, my youngest son had a soccer game. Then the family went and watch a high school baseball game.

Sunday, yard work and washed the Taco and my wife's Sienna.

tried these things out...
5ebbbe74b05511e2b06022000a9e289e_7.jpg

Met with our draftsman to talk over our ideas. Went to church and then the beach with our church family. The wife got baptized!

Back