Window Crank Handle

AdamOstan

Bought this from AUXITO for my 02 Tacoma. Super easy to remove the old broken cranks by using a shop towel to slip behind it and pull away from the crank (thank you YouTube). These simply press on until they click. Done. Installed. Long live non-powered car windows! These work perfectly. Not a bad trade off for the smoothness and feel of “new”. Don’t hesitate if you are putting up with any inconvenience. My issue was the knob would pop off if you pulled it towards you at any point while using it. It would pop right back on, but at what point do you stop putting up with those annoying things older vehicles inevitably have? No hesitation in my recommendation.
1669622677028.png

Last edited:
I think I shall try that shop towel trick on the old Corolla crank windows when I come to replace those two bad doors that I picked up good replacements at the Texas salvage lot. I don't recall how I got them off at the lot, probably just yanked them off and may have broken one or both cranks :confused:

I think I shall try that shop towel trick on the old Corolla crank windows when I come to replace those two bad doors that I picked up good replacements at the Texas salvage lot. I don't recall how I got them off at the lot, probably just yanked them off and may have broken one or both cranks :confused:
You really should try that

Back