Windshield wiper pump

Many moons ago I had a wiper washer motor crap out in one of my 80's Toyota trucks. I plumbed in a universal replacement from an auto parts store. Worked fine.

There's a guy on Facebook named Joe Joe that gets people OEM Toyota parts for very affordable prices. More affordable than most online Toyota parts sellers. Send him a message on Facebook and he can get you the washer pump you need.

There's a guy on Facebook named Joe Joe that gets people OEM Toyota parts for very affordable prices. More affordable than most online Toyota parts sellers. Send him a message on Facebook and he can get you the washer pump you need.

Thanks!

Is there any way to get in touch with him besides FB?
x2

nothing like hot parts.............................

just saying be aware of your source's source.

FWIW. I start with online sources like RockAuto, then cost compare with Toyota, DIY Auto stores, Amazon..........many online places. Sometimes local stores like WalMart (o_O) or Home Depot or Lowes or Menards or TSC or.............salvage yards.

I'm leery of sellers on Fleacebay. Some are legit, some not so much...............

Is there any way to get in touch with him besides FB?
No, there isn't. You contact him via Facebook messenger and he'll get back to you. He's legit and tons of guys use him for their parts needs. I get it, it seems kinda weird, but the guy hasn't screwed over anyone to my knowledge. He sells a huge volume of parts. When you get your order, it comes from a dealership in the Palm Springs area. @Rock62 concern is legitimate but it's only because he's probably not on Facebook Toyota pages like I am and knows Joe Joe's reputation. Join one of the many Tacoma Facebook pages and you'll see his name mentioned many many times.

Just know this, I run my YouTube channel Timmy the Toolman and I'm also very active on Toyota forums and Toyota Facebook pages. I'm not going to tarnish my reputation recommending a crook. So, anyone reading this can take my recommendation or not. It's no big deal to me. I'm just trying to share information to help people save money on Toyota OEM parts.

Last edited:
saving big coin on genuine OEM parts is a big deal, definitely
what sort of discount off MSRP OEM does he provide?
i found a Yota parts dealer (online dept within regular dealership) Lewis Toyota in Kansas that provides 31% off + no extra shipping charge if order is over 75$ (depending on size weight distance if its under 200$ for standard shipping no discount) ... every now and then the sale is 38~41%

can he get VERY HARD TO FIND parts from some old-new-stock somewhere stashed?

@Timmah!

I am not saying your recommended source is less than legitimate. I am saying be aware of sellers on FB and Fleacebay.

Many scams have been run thru FB and Fleacebay.

@Timmah!

I am not saying your recommended source is less than legitimate. I am saying be aware of sellers on FB and Fleacebay.

Many scams have been run thru FB and Fleacebay.
Yeah Dude, I took no offense. You definitely have to be aware of scammers on Facebook and Ebay. I was just responding back saying the guy I mentioned in my previous post is legit and not a scammer. He's a proven source for buying Toyota OEM parts. When I first heard about him and people saying he offers a lifetime warranty on parts, I said no f*cking way is anyone offering a lifetime warranty on Toyota parts. I eventually ended up talking with the guy over the phone on how he's able to do it, and I was satisfied with his answer. He's actually warrantied parts for people so he has backed up what he has claimed he can do that no other Toyota parts seller is willing to do for their customers. I have never used his services because I get a good deal on parts from my local dealer. I could actually save money by buying from Joe Joe, but I like the convenience of walking right up to the parts counter and getting what I want that day, or at worst, the next morning.

saving big coin on genuine OEM parts is a big deal, definitely
what sort of discount off MSRP OEM does he provide?
i found a Yota parts dealer (online dept within regular dealership) Lewis Toyota in Kansas that provides 31% off + no extra shipping charge if order is over 75$ (depending on size weight distance if its under 200$ for standard shipping no discount) ... every now and then the sale is 38~41%

can he get VERY HARD TO FIND parts from some old-new-stock somewhere stashed?
Joe Joe's prices from what I have heard beat out most any other online Toyota parts seller. I don't know what the exact discount is. I just know from what I heard he can usually get parts for less than anyone else. Yes, he can get his hands on hard to find old stock. I would message him and let him know what you're looking for. He does have to charge for shipping, because if he didn't, it would be coming out of his own pocket.

Joe Joe's prices from what I have heard beat out most any other online Toyota parts seller. I don't know what the exact discount is. I just know from what I heard he can usually get parts for less than anyone else. Yes, he can get his hands on hard to find old stock. I would message him and let him know what you're looking for. He does have to charge for shipping, because if he didn't, it would be coming out of his own pocket.
Thank you! Perhaps he might offer local pickup where is he located
I may have to bend over and spread them cheeks wide for that Zuckerberg character
Oops, did I just say that...
TW police, where are you at?!?

I needed a special fuel tube for my gen7 Corolla last year
It was nowhere to be found in the USA
Finally found one in a Japan overstock warehouse after several months of search
Shipping from Japan cost as much as that little fuel tube did!

Thank you! Perhaps he might offer local pickup where is he located
I may have to bend over and spread them cheeks wide for that Zuckerberg character
Oops, did I just say that...
TW police, where are you at?!?
If you're near the Palm Springs are of California, I bet you could meet up with Joe Joe instead of paying for shipping.

Back