13 Tacoma TX PRO

Tom Yota

I found one of these at a dealer near me and was wondering about it. It was the first time I've seen this trim package and wasn't sure what it was all about. Also I was wondering the sticker price of one when it was new. This one only has 15,000 miles and looks to be in great shape. :rolleyes:

I found one of these at a dealer near me and was wondering about it. It was the first time I've seen this trim package and wasn't sure what it was all about. Also I was wondering the sticker price of one when it was new. This one only has 15,000 miles and looks to be in great shape. :rolleyes:
It's nothing more then upgraded suspension, exhaust, wheels and decals. I have a 12' T/X Baja. And that's all that's been upgraded on mine. Comes from the factory as a TRD off road then sent to TRD and they change everything. Sticker for mine was 39,100 but I think the pro was a little bit less. The TRD Pros are the same thing. They just renamed them. Hope that helps.

Save thousands and by a SR5 Loaded and do all your own for much cheaper and better upgrades ! Decals $20, Shocks $400-500 all four, upgrade tires on same rims for $600-900 , ,save and customize to your own taste, Hood scoop was $200 painted ,just install,easy doo !

Back