1st time Taco owner

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Jumper, May 17, 2019 at 8:29 PM.

1. Jumper

Jumper Member

Bought my first Taco last fall, an '18 TRD Sport 2WD. Love the truck! Ive made a couple of minor mods already with others on the horizon.

I debated on getting a 4wd but couldn't justify the added the cost for something I rarely have a need for. I dont off road and winter weather in central Oklahoma isn't bad.

Anyway, I've been lurking in the background reading and learning. Found out what I thought was a nice feature (the air dam) seems to be a popular choice for removal so I will be yanking that off soon.

Look forward toearning more from everyone!

2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Lil G

Lil G Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum

Scott Wyman and B-Man like this.
  4. B-Man

B-Man Well-Known Member

Welcome! I have friends in Chickasha and Moore!

Scott Wyman likes this.
  5. OP
    Jumper

Jumper Member

I'm not far from Moore. I live east of OKC about 20 miles

B-Man and Scott Wyman like this.
  6. Scott Wyman

Scott Wyman Well-Known Member

Welcome to the family. Post us some pics of your truck.

B-Man likes this.
  7. TucsonSteve

TucsonSteve Well-Known Member

8. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

Welcome.
    The air dam will save you minimal mpg. I Always leave mine on til the snow rips them off. Lol.

B-Man likes this.
  9. OP
    Jumper

Jumper Member

I finally took a photo today. Sorry for the dirty appearance. This was just after installing TSS wheels on it. received_2282467005201272.jpeg

Scott Wyman, Jack Straw and B-Man like this.
  10. Scott Wyman

Scott Wyman Well-Known Member

Looks great! And I believe a dirty Taco is a happy Taco, but they do enjoy a good shower every now and then too. ;) Thanks for the pic.

B-Man likes this.
  11. OP
    Jumper

Jumper Member

I'm one of those guys who will spend 2 or 3 hours washing and detailing my vehicles so it's been killing me having it so dirty lol Oklahoma weather has been less than cooperative lately making it difficult to keep clean.

B-Man likes this.
  12. B-Man

B-Man Well-Known Member

That red dirt y'all got down there is nasty sticky stuff!:eek: