1st time Taco owner

Jumper

Bought my first Taco last fall, an '18 TRD Sport 2WD. Love the truck! Ive made a couple of minor mods already with others on the horizon.

I debated on getting a 4wd but couldn't justify the added the cost for something I rarely have a need for. I dont off road and winter weather in central Oklahoma isn't bad.

Anyway, I've been lurking in the background reading and learning. Found out what I thought was a nice feature (the air dam) seems to be a popular choice for removal so I will be yanking that off soon.

Look forward toearning more from everyone!

Welcome.
The air dam will save you minimal mpg. I Always leave mine on til the snow rips them off. Lol.

Looks great! And I believe a dirty Taco is a happy Taco, but they do enjoy a good shower every now and then too. ;) Thanks for the pic.
I'm one of those guys who will spend 2 or 3 hours washing and detailing my vehicles so it's been killing me having it so dirty lol [emoji4] Oklahoma weather has been less than cooperative lately making it difficult to keep clean.

I'm one of those guys who will spend 2 or 3 hours washing and detailing my vehicles so it's been killing me having it so dirty lol [emoji4] Oklahoma weather has been less than cooperative lately making it difficult to keep clean.
That red dirt y'all got down there is nasty sticky stuff!:eek:

Back