1st time Taco owner

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Jumper, May 17, 2019.

1. Jumper

Jumper Active Member

Bought my first Taco last fall, an '18 TRD Sport 2WD. Love the truck! Ive made a couple of minor mods already with others on the horizon.

I debated on getting a 4wd but couldn't justify the added the cost for something I rarely have a need for. I dont off road and winter weather in central Oklahoma isn't bad.

Anyway, I've been lurking in the background reading and learning. Found out what I thought was a nice feature (the air dam) seems to be a popular choice for removal so I will be yanking that off soon.

Look forward toearning more from everyone!

2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Lil G

Lil G Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum

Scott Wyman and B-Man like this.
  4. B-Man

B-Man Well-Known Member

Welcome! I have friends in Chickasha and Moore!

Scott Wyman likes this.
  5. OP
    Jumper

Jumper Active Member

I'm not far from Moore. I live east of OKC about 20 miles

B-Man and Scott Wyman like this.
  6. Scott Wyman

Scott Wyman Well-Known Member

Welcome to the family. Post us some pics of your truck.

B-Man likes this.
  7. TucsonSteve

TucsonSteve Well-Known Member

Welcome!

Scott Wyman and B-Man like this.
  8. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

Welcome.
    The air dam will save you minimal mpg. I Always leave mine on til the snow rips them off. Lol.

B-Man likes this.
  9. OP
    Jumper

Jumper Active Member

I finally took a photo today. Sorry for the dirty appearance. This was just after installing TSS wheels on it. received_2282467005201272.jpeg

Scott Wyman, Jack Straw and B-Man like this.
  10. Scott Wyman

Scott Wyman Well-Known Member

Looks great! And I believe a dirty Taco is a happy Taco, but they do enjoy a good shower every now and then too. ;) Thanks for the pic.

B-Man likes this.
  11. OP
    Jumper

Jumper Active Member

I'm one of those guys who will spend 2 or 3 hours washing and detailing my vehicles so it's been killing me having it so dirty lol Oklahoma weather has been less than cooperative lately making it difficult to keep clean.

B-Man likes this.
  12. B-Man

B-Man Well-Known Member

That red dirt y'all got down there is nasty sticky stuff!:eek: