2.5 leveling kit

Discussion in 'General Tacoma Discussion' started by mr.gore, May 4, 2019.

1. mr.gore

mr.gore New Member

just bought a 2019 trd off road, has any one leveled it 2.5 inch in front and 1 inch block in the back? pics?

paughms and B-Man like this.
  2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum. Lots of people have that set up. I’m sure there are lots of pictures on the net.

B-Man likes this.
  4. B-Man

B-Man Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum!

5. SomeDirtyCuban

SomeDirtyCuban Well-Known Member

Ish I have 2.25 front and 2.5 rear with 1 in block, Bilstein 5100 and deaver AAL

OR17TRD likes this.
  6. paughms

paughms Well-Known Member

I've got a 19 TRD Offroad on the way (~5/20) 2-3" front 1" rear leveling kit to be installed along with a TRD intake.

7. paughms

They told me this truck has the same leveling kit.
    IMG_5708.jpg

SomeDirtyCuban, warakesTaco and B-Man like this.
  8. OP
    mr.gore

mr.gore New Member

doesn’t look too bad, mine as of now sits 35.5 (f) inches from the ground to bottom of fender and 37 (r) inch. going for 38 inch all around

B-Man and paughms like this.
  9. warakesTaco

warakesTaco Active Member

Love that stance. Bought my truck and it came with a level kit but the front is a tad lower than the back and it drives me crazy lol looks like a 2 block in the back with a 1.5” in the front.

paughms likes this.
  10. kp.taco

kp.taco Well-Known Member

This^^ looks like it could use another inch on the rear. I can't stand the bro lean look. This is how my truck looks... for now anyway

rut1095, paughms and B-Man like this.
  11. paughms

Might be the angle of the dangle.

B-Man likes this.
  12. rut1095

rut1095 Member

If you go above 2” you will want to look at replacing UCA. Also 2.5” front and 1” rear will give you a Carolina squat. I went 2”/1” and it comes out level. Running 275/70/17 with a -12 offset with no rubbing. IMG_1097.jpg

OR17TRD, kp.taco and B-Man like this.
  13. VBTacoma

VBTacoma Well-Known Member

IMG_2841.jpg
    I had 3” in the front and 1” in the rear. It definitely could have used 2” rear. You can go up to 3” without messing with the UCAs. Above 3” is when you need to replace them or you’ll eat the tires up in about a year.

OR17TRD, B-Man and paughms like this.
  14. OP
    mr.gore

mr.gore New Member

looks nice! do you know how high the front/ rear sit before and after you leveled it?

15. VBTacoma

No sorry. I know it was about 1” lower in the rear. I don’t have the truck anymore to be able to give you any measurements.

16. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

Did you sale it and get a second gen?

17. VBTacoma

Yes I did! Couldn’t be happier.

OR17TRD, kp.taco and B-Man like this.
  18. kp.taco

kp.taco Well-Known Member

Yep.. now you've got my twin truck. Lol

OR17TRD and B-Man like this.
  19. VBTacoma