2" Rough Country Front Leveling Kit

Discussion in 'General Tacoma Discussion' started by Toyo Rosso, Aug 12, 2018.

1. Toyo Rosso

Toyo Rosso Member

Does anyone have an opinion on the quality of Rough Country front leveling kit. Does installing a 2" front leveling kit create an issue at some point down the road, with regards to front end or handling.

2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. lcarrasco212

lcarrasco212 Well-Known Member

Get ready lol

Bogunn, kp.taco and whippersnapper02 like this.
  4. whippersnapper02

whippersnapper02 Negative Nancy

Junk Country. Go with at least 5100s.

Bogunn likes this.
  5. bumpedmyhead

bumpedmyhead Well-Known Member

On my stock sport suspension, the rear was 36.5 inches and the front was 35.25. Measured center on the wheelwells. A diff of 1.25 inches. I dont see how a 2 in spacer would level it. Just my $0.02.

Bogunn likes this.
  6. Scuzzy

Scuzzy Well-Known Member

Don’t do it unless you add extended bump stops. Spend the cheddar on better coilovers.

7. OP
    Toyo Rosso

Toyo Rosso Member

My front on center measures 34.5, and my rear measures 36.5, that is the 2" difference.

8. OP
    Toyo Rosso

Toyo Rosso Member

I am new to this, are 5100 just some type of an upgraded shock?

9. bumpedmyhead

bumpedmyhead Well-Known Member

The 5100s are adjustable front shocks, for leveling. Most will say they are better than stock, and better to lift with shocks than spacers.

Bogunn likes this.
  10. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

Scuzzy likes this.