2001 TRD with supercharger, what fluids?

Hotdog

I apologize if this has been said before but I could find through search. But what are the recomended fluids for a 2001 TRD offroad with supercharger i.e. oil (regular or synthetic for engine and type forsupercharger) Gas (reg. mid. Prem) A/T fluid. Thanks oh and by the way this is for a truck with 200k miles on it

I apologize if this has been said before but I could find through search. But what are the recomended fluids for a 2001 TRD offroad with supercharger i.e. oil (regular or synthetic for engine and type forsupercharger) Gas (reg. mid. Prem) A/T fluid. Thanks oh and by the way this is for a truck with 200k miles on it
Prob reg oil. Run 92/93 for fuel. Unless the original owner(if not you) switched over to synthetic. Ask the dealer about tranny fluid.

Hotdog,
I am assuming you are referring to the 3.4 V6 engine. I don't know about the superchargers, but the normally aspirated version uses 5W-30 Motor Oil. The advantage of synthetics is that you can double your oil change interval. For example, rather than every 3,000 miles, you can change every 6,000 miles. You can run regular unleaded gasoline in the normally aspirated 3.4 V6.

Back