2002 sr5 3.4 tacoma wont turn over.

*proceeds to massage steering wheel. “an starts to unzip my pants*, wait... you need a bath first

Glad you got it figured out.
And you need to warn people about your steering wheel fetish before they drive your truck. And maybe offer some bleach wipes and gloves.
We don’t judge weird obsessions around here though, just ask @kp.taco ..... he has fetishes about Snorkels (unicorn horns as he calls them) and My Little Pony (he’s a “Brony”). He just openly does his thing and we’ve all come to accept him and support him.

#KPTACOPRIDE

Glad you got it figured out.
And you need to warn people about your steering wheel fetish before they drive your truck. And maybe offer some bleach wipes and gloves.
We don’t judge weird obsessions around here though, just ask @kp.taco ..... he has fetishes about Snorkels (unicorn horns as he calls them) and My Little Pony (he’s a “Brony”). He just openly does his thing and we’ve all come to accept him and support him.

#KPTACOPRIDE
Bully.. [emoji33]

I was joking XD..

Lol. @OR17TRD is right. You probably will always be associated with the steering wheel fetish now.
Just like @4wd and his wig,
@kp.taco and his My Little Pony and snorkel obsession,
@lcarrasco212 with his love of turtles and his dealings with the Mexican Cartel,
@OR17TRD and his FUPA, Honda motorcycle, and being a cocaine addicted midget stripper,
@Bojangles and apple fritters.
Etc, etc.

Back