Elliot

Just got my first Tacoma and its a base cab with bench seats. However after driving it for a week I immediately began to notice discomfort in the seats. The bench shape isn't necessarily flush and flat against the back of the truck kinda like the shape of this ( . So as i sit in it my back is angled towards the center console.

My first thought to fix this was to take out the whole thing and bend the upper half of the seats metal to straighten her out or just buy two individual bucket seats and install them. My questions range from has someone done this? similar problem? how easy/difficult to install bucket seats?

thank youtoyota.jpg taco.jpg

Just got my first Tacoma and its a base cab with bench seats. However after driving it for a week I immediately began to notice discomfort in the seats. The bench shape isn't necessarily flush and flat against the back of the truck kinda like the shape of this ( . So as i sit in it my back is angled towards the center console.

My first thought to fix this was to take out the whole thing and bend the upper half of the seats metal to straighten her out or just buy two individual bucket seats and install them. My questions range from has someone done this? similar problem? how easy/difficult to install bucket seats?

thank youView attachment 13801 View attachment 13802
I want to say Camry seats will bolt in but I’d research that. Don’t take my word on it.

Back