2013 Tacoma seat covers......

mikey

I searched "seat covers" but nothing came up. So........

What are the best seat covers for the Tacoma?

I have already noticed some "piling" of the stock seats where I slide into the driver's seat. surprised after only 3000 miles.

Thanks in advance. If there is already a thread on this topic, please point me in the right direction.

Yeah, they're not cheep, but according to a post, you will save $$$ with the group buy...thats worth it if your in the market anyway.

Wet okole. I've looked around, too. And I think Wet okole is by far and away the best seat cover out there.

Hi, My name is Ben, I recently posted a full crew cab set Factory Direct Custom Seat Covers. We paid over $400 asking $300 obo... Thanks for your time.

Tacoma GT Seat Covers Direct Factory Fit

Hi,
Name is Ben. I have a full set of Tacoma GT Seat Covers Direct Factory Fit... If your interested just let me know. I had them installed at the dealership when i first purchased the truck. I only kept the truck for four months and took the covers out when I sold the truck. Now stuck with them so make an offer...Thanks

I searched "seat covers" but nothing came up. So........

What are the best seat covers for the Tacoma?

I have already noticed some "piling" of the stock seats where I slide into the driver's seat. surprised after only 3000 miles.

Thanks in advance. If there is already a thread on this topic, please point me in the right direction.

Back