2015 Reverse Camera Alignment

keokilk

Anyone know how I can double check the camera alignment on my '15 Tacoma? I swear for the first couple months I couldn't see that much white on the bottom. Seems like the camera has shifted down but now I'm second guessing myself. Maybe it actually has been at this angle the entire time.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439519893.508501.jpg

Anyone know how I can double check the camera alignment on my '15 Tacoma? I swear for the first couple months I couldn't see that much white on the bottom. Seems like the camera has shifted down but now I'm second guessing myself. Maybe it actually has been at this angle the entire time.

View attachment 6440
Looks fine to me. Your going to see the bottom part of your tailgate and bumper. You can adjust the brightness and contrast of your camera. If you have done so already.

Thank you for the feedback, guys!

I swear I have the exact same problem. My dealer says they the camera cannot be adjusted. Mine looks just like your picture

Yeah I don't get why you'd set the camera to show THAT much of the tailgate. Obviously (if the camera can't be adjusted and has been at this angle the whole time) it didn't bother me during the test drive or the first couple months I owned it but, oddly, now it does.

Just buy an 07 like I just did for $18,500 put $14,000 into it. Then you'll have a better off road truck with no backup camera to worry about!

Back