2015 Tacoma future build

So I have so much I want to do to my taco just dont have money right now. Just trying to get a feel as to whats good and what not. Im in the looking for ideas on 3-4" lift kits, cold air intakes, wheels (black preferably), front and rear bumpers, tires, and led light bars and kits. Anyone have any suggestions?

So I have so much I want to do to my taco just dont have money right now. Just trying to get a feel as to whats good and what not. Im in the looking for ideas on 3-4" lift kits, cold air intakes, wheels (black preferably), front and rear bumpers, tires, and led light bars and kits. Anyone have any suggestions?
Yeah, dont get a spacer lift or blocks.

No intake will draw cooler air than stock. At approx 40mph they are all pulling ambient air, u cannot beat that. The afe stage 2 si is a well liked intake (with a dry synthetic filter).
Dont get the new trd intake, its made by k&n, and they used the wrong dimensions and it causes trucks to run lean.

Led light bars are probably very similar and made in china, but im not 100% sure on this.

Tires depend on ur uses and if ur brand loyal.

Rims are too subjective

Bumpers are all over the place, figure out a budget for those, and then break it down based on needs and design.

Again, dont be brand loyal to this "trd" hype crap.... they dont make anything. So odds are u can get a like product from the real manufacturer cheaper.

Arb has a very good bumper, it's just heavy, this being said, you'll have to get a lift that will support the extra 100+ lbs, or you can get an aluminum bumper and get pretty much whatever lift you want, but aluminum is a little more expensive...

Arb has a very good bumper, it's just heavy, this being said, you'll have to get a lift that will support the extra 100+ lbs, or you can get an aluminum bumper and get pretty much whatever lift you want, but aluminum is a little more expensive...
I was looking at a domello frony bumper

Wait what? I thought ARB bumpers were aluminum?? And I read on a website that they're only 75lb (without the winch).

Back