2015 TRD Pro

PackPride

So I'm in the market for my first Tacoma, and I figured if I'm going to get my first one I'd want to get the Pro, and if that was too hard to come by I'd be content with the 2015 Sport. Either way, I know that's what I want, and being a newbie on here I was hoping to get some opinions on these 2015 models from some of you. Also, being that they are so new and offer no incentives to buy as of right now, is it better to wait for more stock of the Pro to come in and hope for some buying incentives, or get one as soon as? Thanks for all the help!

There are never incentives for Tacomas. The last one I remember was 0% for 5 years but that was back in 2004 I think.

Personally I would buy the Pro because you can do better on youe own but if you want it I say stick to your guns.

^ thanks for the response! That actually makes me feel better that, in terms of incentives, there isn't much ever offered. I'm pretty convinced the Pro is what I want to go with, it's just a matter of getting a good deal and however long I have to wait for them to come in.

I agree with whippersnapper, If the Pro is what you like go for it. I could not find any incentives when ordering my new truck either but did manage to get a really good interest rate.

Make sure you look over the fender flares at multiple different angles both front and rear. Most of the new ones have imperfections. Start at tailgate and look down the rear fender flares. Defects in most. Dealer is trying to tell me that they are characteristics of a new Tacoma LMFAO! Watch out. You would expect better from the createors of lean manufacturing, 5s, and visual management......ect. Kind of ironic that they won't back up their trucks quality huh. Beware.

I just got 3.99% for 75 months, payment @610/month. Put $6000 down and had a Paid off 2004 F150 XLT fully loaded to offer up and I couldn't get a better deal. Ended up with just $6000 down. I kept my F150.
Just got it on the 2nd.
IMG_3424_zps3b1k45e0.jpg

Last edited:
I wanted the TRD Pro but it was 40k and no deals, plus my favorite color was magnetic gray metallic, so I opted for the Sport, fully loaded for 33K which I got at dealer cost $31,500. I then changed out the badging to black and TRD Pro, next changed the front grill to the Pro, and last bought the TRD Pro beadlock wheels with BFG 265/75/16 T/A KO2's. Sold all my parts, stock grill $150, stock wheels/tires $750 and stock chrome badges $80 = $980.00. Then my new parts totaled: Grill $400, wheels/tires $1,700, and badging $150 = $2,250. My cost to have the TRD Pro look $2250-$980= $1,270. So I saved roughly $9,000 which I plan on using 5k for the TRD Supercharger. FYI for anyone that is going for the Pro Look.

Last edited:
I wanted the TRD Pro but it was 40k and no deals, plus my favorite color was magnetic gray metallic, so I opted for the Sport, fully loaded for 33K which I got at dealer cost $31,500. I then changed out the badging to black and TRD Pro, next changed the front grill to the Pro, and last bought the TRD Pro beadlock wheels with BFG 265/75/16 T/A KO2's. Sold all my parts, stock grill $150, stock wheels/tires $750 and stock chrome badges $80 = $980.00. Then my new parts totaled: Grill $400, wheels/tires $1,700, and badging $150 = $2,250. My cost to have the TRD Pro look $2250-$980= $1,270. So I saved roughly $9,000 which I plan on using 5k for the TRD Supercharger. FYI for anyone that is going for the Pro Look.

Could you give me some more information on where you got the parts from to do the conversion? I'm interested in doing the same. Also any pictures of the finished product?

I just got 3.99% for 75 months, payment @610/month. Put $6000 down and had a Paid off 2004 F150 XLT fully loaded to offer up and I couldn't get a better deal. Ended up with just $6000 down. I kept my F150.
Just got it on the 2nd.
IMG_3424_zps3b1k45e0.jpg
Great looking Pro! I liked the uniqueness of the Inferno but the Black looks sharp!

Back