2016 customizable. Center screen

Mike991GTS

There has to be an owner of the new Tacoma that fully understands how to customize the center screens, I recently posted a good thread on the head unit. I need help with the center screen. It seems like there are 2 screens that are blank. Just trying to love my truck even more!!

There has to be an owner of the new Tacoma that fully understands how to customize the center screens, I recently posted a good thread on the head unit. I need help with the center screen. It seems like there are 2 screens that are blank. Just trying to love my truck even more!!
What exactly do you need help with, which screen? The one with the radio or the one in front of the steering wheel? I'll share my knowledge.

The screen in front of the steering wheel, when you scroll thru it says " would you like to customize this screen" when you hold the yes button nothing happens?

It's not for adding pics or anything. That can't be done on the 16. It has to do with the multipage button it allows you to select which data screens you want to appear when you push it.

16' TRD Off Road DCLB Inferno

Back