2016 Toyota tires

Discussion in 'General Tacoma Discussion' started by fangonz, Nov 5, 2019.

1. fangonz

fangonz New Member

Anyone know the biggest tire I can put on a stock 2016 Tacoma without rubbing ?

2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Jeff W.

Jeff W. Member

No 2 Tacoma’s are exactly the same but you will likely be able to fit 265/70r17 as your largest tire without rubbing, if you remove the front mud flaps. Otherwise, you’re likely to have to remain with stock tires, which are generally 265/65r17. Also depends on your rim size and width.

Cape taco likes this.
  4. OP
    fangonz

fangonz New Member

IMG_4395.jpg
    Was able to fit some 18”

Cape taco likes this.
  5. Max Compton

Max Compton New Member

We put 20s on our Tacoma, with 265/70s

Cape taco likes this.
  6. Max Compton

Max Compton New Member

It was a 2016 taco with no lift or anything

7. Cape taco

Cape taco Well-Known Member

20191113_065921~2.jpg I have 265-70-17 but I put them on 17x9 with -12 offset 4.5 backspace. I had rub issues on mud flap on full turn so I lifted 1.5 and all is good.if I went with the 8 inch I don't think I would have any issue .But I had a good excuse to lift it lol.