2017 TRD PRO

blakedh30

Holy ****, I'm ready to go trade my 15 for a new 2017! I like what they are doing at Toyota. If you get a chance check out the new Tacoma coming this fall.

The aluminum bash plate doesn't go under the motor , useless, you can buy an off road for much less. Then buy better struts, front coils , rear shocks and springs. Spend less for a better suspension! Then you can buy the plastic crap badges that say PRO if you feel the need. All the plastic crap V6, Tacoma are off mine!ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1467237283.322355.jpg
This place includes Light Racing UCA's.

The aluminum bash plate doesn't go under the motor , useless, you can buy an off road for much less. Then buy better struts, front coils , rear shocks and springs. Spend less for a better suspension! Then you can buy the plastic crap badges that say PRO if you feel the need. All the plastic crap V6, Tacoma are off mine!View attachment 9382
This place includes Light Racing UCA's.

Trd aluminum skid?
Yeah, odds are the stock steel ones are better.
I have the stock steels on my offroad, and i got a deal on an aluminum trd skid....laughed, then sold the pos.

No stock Toyota tins are not skids. I can kick a dent into one with steel toe boots. Most aluminum skids are 1/4" thick and great. I looked under a 2016 4 runner TRD PRO at its aluminum skid and it didn't go under as far as the Ricochet skids I've had. 2017 Tacoma Pro might be the same as the 4 runner not sure, we'll see.ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1467282149.550187.jpg
This is the complete skid kit I had on my 2010 Trail Teams FJ. Drove 188,000 , wheeled it in 5 states skids protected the truck perfectly!ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1467282629.953534.jpgImageUploadedByTaco Forum1467282748.370022.jpg
Used the bash plate and LCA skids on my 07 Taco last year. Might put them on my 16 also.

Ah.

I had the turd skid shipped to a buyer and ups flattened the pos.
They also bend to conform to the avid offroad lightbars easily.

Back