2017 Yota Limited 4 door 4x4 is garbage

Anyone else hate their transmission

• Yes

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
I have the manual tranny 2017 4x4 dcsb and I hate it too. Bought to tow my 5500 lb boat and it's awful. Getting the truck going in 1st gear on the launch ramp is so sketchy. Regret buying this truck!
The max towing capacity is 3500 lbs...

As with most things, you don't hear the tens of thousands of positive reviews. These places are for the negative ones

I bought a 2017 Tacoma TRD Sport which has a electronic limited slip in oct of2016. I thought the truck was all right and impress me. So far I the off-road capabilities this 2wheel truck is supposed to have for The TRD edition is ok. What I am not liking is the loss of power going up a mountain road/ highway/ dirt hill and driving thru sand or mud. My truck has literally loss power for seconds of time and then come back in 5 seconds later which almost caused me to get stuck. Inclines the truck does not like anything over 15% grade. The truck will lose power as if no gas is getting thru. Has anybody else have had same situation? Question what is a TSB for the tranny?

I have a 2016 Tacoma dbl cab long bed sport 4x4. I love it ! Much better at everything than my 2014 same model.

I'm on dirt roads going to remote fishing spot or hauling my 17 ft Lund to the shore. It's the best. Great in snow too. I live in Maine

Back