2018 Taco Cargo Area Interior Dimensions

Discussion in '2016 + Toyota Tacoma' started by vwgtiturbo, Jun 11, 2018.

1. vwgtiturbo

vwgtiturbo Well-Known Member

Not finding what appears to be a simple measurement...

Are the beds roughly the same size width-wise between the new Tacos and the second gen? I'd like to retain the toolbox from my '05 Prerunner before selling it, but not sure if it'll fit (although I am having doubts about running with a toolbox, since I'm going from an Access Cab long bed to potentially a Double Cab short bed...).

Thanks in advance!

Edit: go figure... As soon as I post, I reword my query and find the answer: http://www.truckbedsizes.com/tacoma/

In a nutshell, it MIGHT work...

Bogunn and OR17TRD like this.
  2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Crawdad

Crawdad Well-Known Member

I'm fairly certain that they are still using the same beds with new skins on the third gen. You shouldn't have any problem.

vwgtiturbo and whippersnapper02 like this.
  4. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

Give it a shot and see. You will be losing a ton of bed space in an already short truck bed.

vwgtiturbo likes this.
  5. OP
    vwgtiturbo

vwgtiturbo Well-Known Member

That's the truth! Maybe we should look for a DCLB hahaha.

Bogunn likes this.