2019 TRD PRO

Lol! I see many confused owners in the future. Derrr why did my truck shut off in this deep water crossing? I has snorkel!

See how snorkels will reduce dust in the intake?

Last edited:
Lol! I see many confused owners in the future. Derrr why did my truck shut off in this deep water crossing? I has snorkel!

See how snorkels will reduce dust in the intake?

It’ll be interesting to see what happens. My bet is that most people paying for the Pro won’t be taking it past mall crawling. Especially since they’ll probably jack the price up higher for the snorkel.
Never know though.
As far as reducing dust in the intake all I can figure is the dust won’t stir as heavy at that height and in that direction? Idk.

It’ll be interesting to see what happens. My bet is that most people paying for the Pro won’t be taking it past mall crawling. Especially since they’ll probably jack the price up higher for the snorkel.
Never know though.
As far as reducing dust in the intake all I can figure is the dust won’t stir as heavy at that height and in that direction? Idk.

People already don’t take the Baja/Pro out. Neighbor has a Jeep with a snorkel on it but it’s always shiny.

Yeah dust is “heavy” and there not much up top than there is down low.

I take my Baja everywhere, duning, Desert, mountains...use the piss out of it, already 111k on it and I still would never run a snorkel...can get cleaner air just moving the intake out of the fender and onto an actual functioning hood scoop. A lot of the guys racing them put the intake in the cabin. I am trying to move it to the cowling at the moment, if I make it work I will post.

Back