2024 Toyota Tacoma to be revealed May 19th, 2023 !

Idk, I think toyota shot their load with the gen3. This truck appears too pieced together with different sheet metal made for other manufactures midsize trucks. I think they're looking to pickup customers that would buy a gm, ford, or nissan, while hoping existing tacoma owners remain loyal.

Idk, I think toyota shot their load with the gen3. This truck appears too pieced together with different sheet metal made for other manufactures midsize trucks. I think they're looking to pickup customers that would buy a gm, ford, or nissan, while hoping existing tacoma owners remain loyal.
I look at as the mimi-me Tundra, or the mini-me Silverado, or the mini-me GMC Sierra. All have more angles, rear spoilers coming off the back of the cab, and rear spoilers off the tailgate. Ford and Dodge will copy-cat this trend soon you will see.

how the hale is someone supposed to even reach into the engine compartment over that front and sides? to do maintenance onit
i have enough issues with reaching into the Gen2!

where R the single cabs!?

how much to modify one of those with a cab chop?
I laugh at your comment but in the "Top Secret" world of my brain I've always wanted, and still do, that slide down rear window Toyota has in the Tundras. So freaking cool & practical. Why doesn't Toyota do this for the Tacos ? I'd pay the going body-shop rate if they could pull it off.

Idk, the power sliding rear window I ordered for my taco's access cab works fine....really don't care which way it moves long I can open it with the touch of a dash button.

"Spotted yesterday - Solar Octane Orange 2024 Tacoma TRD Off-Road at Brownsville Toyota, Brownsville Texas."

This color really pops ! And I'm lovin it. If I can't get my BlueCrushMetallic this will be my 2nd Place. :)

1707023966261.jpeg

1707023988572.jpeg

1707024017709.jpeg

1707024038298.jpeg

Back