285/75r16 with 3” levelling kit?

Discussion in '2016 + Toyota Tacoma' started by J.R., Nov 28, 2017.

1. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

It will stock. Once you put heavy tires and lift it you’ll take a hit. Expect about 13-14 in town and 16-18 on hwy. 15 combined. It might be better for you.

2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. jski701

jski701 Member

My back is actually pretty bad and started getting steroid epidurals today so I'm thinking my next ride might not be as high, probably 1-1.5" leveling up front with maybe ICON coilovers and stick to a 265/75/16 on an 8" rim to make it look a little wider. Nothing crazy just little beefier than stock with a nice ride. Currently have 2.5"/1.5" suspension and 2" Body lift with 305/70/16 on my 07 frontier and 3" suspension and 33s on my 04 TJ. Jeep is a little rough to get in and a bit bouncy and the frontier I've had for 11 years come January so its getting close to time for something new and better riding.