2in spacers with no lift. Please help

Jonathan Moore

recently put on 2 in spacers on all four corners. It's rubbing in the front when I turn the wheel. Would it be better to put a leveling kit on the front or just trim?
265/65/17 tires

Do you have mudflaps on the front? That would be the first culprit.
265/65/17 shouldn't rub with or without spacers.
Have you had someone stand outside and watch and listen while you turn and see if they can locate the rubbing area?
Did you put 2" wheel spacers on for looks? Or are you panning or running wider tires?
What year is your taco?
Stock shocks?

Do you have mudflaps on the front? That would be the first culprit.
265/65/17 shouldn't rub with or without spacers.
Have you had someone stand outside and watch and listen while you turn and see if they can locate the rubbing area?
Did you put 2" wheel spacers on for looks? Or are you panning or running wider tires?
What year is your taco?
Stock shocks?
I took off the mud flaps and just had to lightly trim the front. Fixed the problem. And yes I want to get wider tires. 2007 Pre runner.
Recently put pro comp 9000 series on the back. Don't really have the drive way space or complete know how for the front coil overs.
My first truck. I'm still learning. Thanks for your reply.

I took off the mud flaps and just had to lightly trim the front. Fixed the problem. And yes I want to get wider tires. 2007 Pre runner.
Recently put pro comp 9000 series on the back. Don't really have the drive way space or complete know how for the front coil overs.
My first truck. I'm still learning. Thanks for your reply.
Glad you solved it. Welcome. Congrats on the taco! You're in the right place. Lots of knowledge on here.

Back