3/1 level kit with 35s

la vaca

Just curious if anyone has done this. Thinking about installing some 315/70/17s on my truck. If any one has done it what exactly did you have to do to fit them with no rubbing. I know Im gonna have to do the cmc. But what else is needed?

I don't know if they would rub or not. But bump this to the top, and hopefully someone who does know will see it.
Those sure will be heavy and tall, if you do install them, I would be interested in your report on how they affect acceleration and fuel mileage please.

Just curious if anyone has done this. Thinking about installing some 315/70/17s on my truck. If any one has done it what exactly did you have to do to fit them with no rubbing. I know Im gonna have to do the cmc. But what else is needed?
Glad you found the cab mount chop already... I think TacomaBeast has the cab mount relocation kit that you might want to look into. Replaces the entire bulky cab mount with something that looks like it should've been there anyway...
Other than that, lots of plastic trimming or heat molding, beat the ever-loving hell outta the pinch-weld on the back of the fender with a bfh, some -12mm+ backspaced wheels... should be getting close...

After they actually fit, you'll find yourself wanting some 5.29 gears... might as well do a front locker then too... [emoji23]

Might also want to check out a 285/75-17 too... =34 x 11.5. I really like this size, tall enough and actually only measures 10.5 across the tread. Didn't beat up my mpgs too much...

Back