3in lift with 33's?

Discussion in 'Aftermarket Products, Reviews & Installation' started by wadewhitfield, Dec 16, 2015.

1. wadewhitfield

wadewhitfield Member

I'm looking at bilstein 5100 lift with 33x12.5, will it fit?

2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. jac0899

jac0899 Well-Known Member

4. silverpataco

silverpataco Well-Known Member

With 4" back set wheels and a BMC! Or you'll be rubbing a plenty!

5. jac0899

jac0899 Well-Known Member

^eh only on hard turns for me, my tires might just be worn out though haha

6. rogerry

rogerry Well-Known Member

It depends on what the rim offset and backspace are. I would stick with 32's to avoid any rubbing issue.

7. sctaco94

sctaco94 Well-Known Member

33.12.5 will scrub like no other. I wanted the 12.5 but with only a 3" lift I was not going to make it very far. Don't run spacers like some newbys do

Kyle Long likes this.
  8. raymo1

raymo1 Member

I just bought Pro Comp A/T Sport 285 -70-17 and the driver side one just rubs a little when I turn hard to the left. Hope this helps. Raymo 1.

9. kingkillah808

kingkillah808 Member

I have 2.5" leveling kit with 32s and they rub, running board and valance, took off running board and gonna trim valance today

10. kraftmatic

kraftmatic Well-Known Member

I have 33x11ish on my 3" lift with no rubbing, 4.75 back spacing I believe, took off all 4 mud flaps.