3rd Gen (2017) Tacoma OEM Tonneau Cover Pins

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Bunsoko, Nov 6, 2018.

1. Bunsoko

Bunsoko Member

Hi Tacoma friends!

I am in search of OEM tonneau cover pins for the bed of the truck. Toyota is charging a crazy expensive amount for these pins and wanted to see if anyone was willing to sell for cheap. Anything helps, thanks!

SmartSelect_20181106-164529_Chrome.jpeg SmartSelect_20181106-164640_Chrome.jpeg SmartSelect_20181106-164651_Chrome.jpeg

2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Bojangles

Bojangles Well-Known Member

What's the part number?

Bogunn likes this.
  4. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

How much does the dealer want? Dealer prices can be all over the place from dealer to dealer. Calling around and looking on their web sites can save a lot of money.

Bojangles likes this.
  5. OP
    Bunsoko

Bunsoko Member

I think these are the parts numbers. SmartSelect_20181108-083015_Chrome.jpeg

6. OP
    Bunsoko

Bunsoko Member

Dealership is $88/bolt

7. Bojangles

Bojangles Well-Known Member

Lmfao, did u call one dealership or a few?
    Positive it was the correct part?

8. texasred

texasred Well-Known Member

Just a suggestion, try a Toyo dealer that ISNT a factory authorized dealer. Found much better deals on factory tidbits over the “suggested” dealer from Toyota support.

9. OP
    Bunsoko

Bunsoko Member

Called a few and they were pretty adamant about the part and price.

Bojangles likes this.
  10. OP
    Bunsoko

Bunsoko Member

Nice to know, I only called the authorized dealers

11. texasred

texasred Well-Known Member

They don’t sell different Toyo authorized parts, I just figure they’ve not got the “factory authorized” overhead. (My guess)