3rd Gen bed cover?

Discussion in '2016 + Toyota Tacoma' started by dougpen, Aug 14, 2019 at 8:20 PM.

1. dougpen

dougpen New Member

What's the best bed cover out there for a 3rd Gen?

2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Lil G

Lil G Well-Known Member

I have a oem bed cover. I like it. You may find one used on eBay. People take them off and put a fiberglass shell on there truck. Just a thought

Tacomania, B-Man and texasred like this.
  4. texasred

texasred Well-Known Member

Tried to take it off tho? Weighs a ton.

But otherwise, I’m very happy with mine.

B-Man likes this.
  5. tacotommy

tacotommy Active Member

I have a Bakflip Mx4 and I like it. Sits flush with the top of the bed and pretty easy to use. When folded up it does slightly impede the full use of the bed but never made it so I couldn't get the whole load in.

TucsonSteve likes this.
  6. TucsonSteve

TucsonSteve Well-Known Member

Also have the backflip MX4. Really great cover looks nice on the truck and easy install. I don’t think I have seen a better one out there. They do cost a bit....In my opinion they are worth it.

7. greg8765

greg8765 Well-Known Member