6" BDS Lift

I have to say these pics do it no justice!!!! Raining today and all weekend. As soon as it's not I'll get some better perspective pics!! Baby Monstah Taco!!!

I am thinking of doing a 6" lift in front and 3" in the rear on my 05 tacoma. What do you guys things? And what kind of lift is affordable and good? Also what size tires would look good with that? New to this whole thing so I'm very open for suggestions.

I am thinking of doing a 6" lift in front and 3" in the rear on my 05 tacoma. What do you guys things? And what kind of lift is affordable and good? Also what size tires would look good with that? New to this whole thing so I'm very open for suggestions.
When you see the number 6 followed by lift kit that is going to equal $$$. I can tell you to talk to silverpataco. He has spend a few bucks over the last few months between lift and tires. I can tell you that everything he has done has been done right. Seen it in person when 3 of us rocked the Toyota Round Up.

I just had a 6" BDS complete lift installed. I used my OME 2886 springs and have almost 7" in front and 8" in the rear. Rear is this height because of the Dakar OME leaf springs and the blocks / u bolts that came with the kit. I might take out the 2886 and use 2885 front springs. They didn't install the steering stops that need to be welded in and brand new Axles boots were torn by the next morning!!! Ugh no one listens to me! Because I know more about the Toyotas then the installer and most of the other guys at this mostly Jeep and full size pick up shop ! Be prepared for its higher center of gravity. It'll be a bit unnerving if you haven't had a lift truck before. I can see 6" front lift with a rear 3" working well !!! Unless jacked front sagging rear Prerunner look is what your after.

Back