6" lift

Not really but after doing donuts off-road my traction control and differential is kind of off

Do you have off-road tires those might make you loose reactions easier
I have A/T s on it 33's it only does it sometimes around corners, I put it in 4-lo last night with the down hill assistant and it was going off like crazy

Yea in a turn at a curtain angle the traction control kicks on shakes the whole truck
Do the front tires bump the body mounts??? If they do and you haven't chopped them it would help or eliminate this! Also, if you don't think they do while the steering wheel is turned all the way to either side. If it's close ,then when the wheel is turned all the way and suspension is flexed it could hit and traction control will come on!! This happened in my FJ with 305/75-16. Chopping and re welding some bent plate steel did the trick!!!

Do the front tires bump the body mounts??? If they do and you haven't chopped them it would help or eliminate this! Also, if you don't think they do while the steering wheel is turned all the way to either side. If it's close ,then when the wheel is turned all the way and suspension is flexed it could hit and traction control will come on!! This happened in my FJ with 305/75-16. Chopping and re welding some bent plate steel did the trick!!!
There not hitting the cab mounts I have all kinds of clearance

Back