Additions

My buddy at the gym has been trying to get me to lift the truck. What are thoughts as you have seen a picture of it already?

I'm gonna give it to you straight. You need to put a ceramic coating on the finish. Then, Plastidip over it. Or, maybe you Plastidip first. Whatever.

C'mon, don't be a wimp. Raise that puppy about 3 more inches. Your truck will have a "Tacoma lean" to the right, but that's OK, because it will all level out when you change your 17 inch wheels for 16 inch (on the right only). Then, snorkel, cat back, cold air intake. Important that you change out the stock hood for that fiberglass one somebody on this or the other Tacoma site keeps pushing.

Don't forget the blackout side mirrors. Yeah, that'll make a difference.

Auto turn-on is pretty cool. Those quicksand color bumper caps would be a nice contrast to the black finish, or whatever color you Plastidip.

Somebody here suggested to paint those silver dots around the grill black. Bad idea. You need the chrome bezel surround to really make the black grille pop!

Did I mention the Prinsu Roof Rack? Now, that's cool. While your at it, cut a hole in the roof. Chicks love sunroofs.

Then, top it all off with Morimoto Fog Lights, Sider Trax spacers, a Mamba x 2280kv combo (whatever that is), and the pièce de résistance, KB Voodo SRSX bed spacers.

Wait! Now that I'm looking at it again, the truck looks fine. Just drive that sweet ride.

I'm gonna give it to you straight. You need to put a ceramic coating on the finish. Then, Plastidip over it. Or, maybe you Plastidip first. Whatever.

C'mon, don't be a wimp. Raise that puppy about 3 more inches. Your truck will have a "Tacoma lean" to the right, but that's OK, because it will all level out when you change your 17 inch wheels for 16 inch (on the right only). Then, snorkel, cat back, cold air intake. Important that you change out the stock hood for that fiberglass one somebody on this or the other Tacoma site keeps pushing.

Auto turn-on is pretty cool. Those quicksand color bumper caps would be a nice contrast to the black finish, or whatever color you Plastidip.

Somebody here suggested to paint those silver dots around the grill black. Bad idea. You need the chrome bezel surround to really make the black grille pop!

Did I mention the Prinsu Roof Rack? Now, that's cool. While your at it, cut a hole in the roof. Chicks love sunroofs.

Then, top it all off with Morimoto Fog Lights, Sider Trax spacers, a Mamba x 2280kv combo (whatever that is), and the pièce de résistance, KB Voodo SRSX bed spacers.

Wait! Now that I'm looking at it again, the truck looks fine. Just drive that sweet ride.

Haha. You put some time into that post. Bravo.

I almost stopped reading. Glad I didn’t.

Back