Aftermarket wheels questions

tntee

Hey everyone!
I recently made a purchase a 18 Tacoma Sr for daily driving. However i do not like the 16” alloy wheels that came with the truck, so now i am shopping for new aftermarket wheels, and had a couple of questions for you guys.

So ive done some research and found out the biggest tires i can run on stock height without any problem is 265/75/16. But when I am looking at after market wheels i see that some have a offset of 0mm or a -12mm. I do not know what the offset is for my stock wheels, so I was wondering what is the best offset to go with for aftermarket wheels to not have any problem with rubbing?

Also i see that some wheels has a center bore of 108.00mm, and some with a 106.25mm what size do I get? And if I need a hub ring to run these wheels what size of the hub ring do i need?

Thank you in advance

You want to stay with 16” wheels?
Are you planning to lift and run larger tires in the future?

You want to stay with 16” wheels?
Are you planning to lift and run larger tires in the future?
This is for my daily driving only so no off roading of any kind. Maybe some snow driving but thats it. Will be staying with 265/75/16 with 16” tires

This is for my daily driving only so no off roading of any kind. Maybe some snow driving but thats it. Will be staying with 265/75/16 with 16” tires
You can get any wheel you like that has 0 to +30 offset and be fine. The lower the offset the wider the stance will look. I like the TRD pro wheels and the 4runner ones have a +4 offset the Tacoma ones have +13 offset. These you won’t have to worry about the bore.

Back