Another cheap Taco

the body style isnt horrid, its just not a taco. the sand dune metallic is too nude. maybe looks better in different light. their cherry bomb tintcoat color is pretty cool though. the new grill design looks weird. almost like a grasshopper mouth. i'd take the bed off a colorado or a canyon, and do something like this...Screenshot_2020-04-19-22-08-28-1.jpeg

Right. It's not terrible looking...because it looks like a Taco's cousin. I've been thinking the grill looked like a bug mouth too. Lol Overall, it just looks a little rushed. It was supposed to get the new diesel I4, but Chevy dropped the engine from their lineup, as of this week.

Right. It's not terrible looking...because it looks like a Taco's cousin. I've been thinking the grill looked like a bug mouth too. Lol Overall, it just looks a little rushed. It was supposed to get the new diesel I4, but Chevy dropped the engine from their lineup, as of this week.
they did? wow. i thought that would be a big selling point.

Not gonna lie, when they announced they were putting the duramax in it, I was tempted. But they announced recently that it is getting the turbo 2.4L instead of the turbodiesel I4 or a gas V6. The 2.4l turbo gets about 310 hp and 348 torque. It's also gonna be the only engine option in the Colorado.

Back