Anyone on the 3rd gen site Tacoma3G?

Taco4x4

Hey guys. I noticed it's quiet around here and there are some weird foreign spam posts coming through with no moderator in site to remove them.

Well if you didn't know we have a friendly group of 3rd gen owners at Tacoma3G.com that would be more than welcoming to take in some refugees! Lots of good info and good builds to check out.

Hope to see you guys around!

Hey, hey. Nicely played.

I visited that other site last night. Mission accomplished

But it's well known that advertising is good for a first visit, but not for return visits.
For that you need a good product.

Conclusion...

The topics there are no more informed, interesting, humorous, or useful than what goes on here (and that other 3rd site that will go unnamed, for that matter).

More of the same.

Now that you got my attention, why not raised the bar? Put some thought into your site. Make me want to come back.

Otherwise, you will be the third Tacoma site I get to each night...If I say interested that long.

Hey, hey. Nicely played.

I visited that other site last night. Mission accomplished

But it's well known that advertising is good for a first visit, but not for return visits.
For that you need a good product.

Conclusion...

The topics there are no more informed, interesting, humorous, or useful than what goes on here (and that other 3rd site that will go unnamed, for that matter).

More of the same.

Now that you got my attention, why not raised the bar? Put some thought into your site. Make me want to come back.

Otherwise, you will be the third Tacoma site I get to each night...If I say interested that long.
Well that makes sense but it’s a friends, not mine, so I can’t actually improve anything for you.

My big thing is I enjoy talking about our trucks and it’s usually a thing where the more the better. I’m on most of the forums and Facebook groups and while I think Taco people are spread a bit thin across all the places already, it’s nice to have the options over TW.

Well that makes sense but it’s a friends, not mine, so I can’t actually improve anything for you.

My big thing is I enjoy talking about our trucks and it’s usually a thing where the more the better. I’m on most of the forums and Facebook groups and while I think Taco people are spread a bit thin across all the places already, it’s nice to have the options over TW.

Agreed it’s nice to have options over TW. I wasn’t impressed with that site either.

Agreed it’s nice to have options over TW. I wasn’t impressed with that site either.
They aren’t friendly. Moderators are power hungry. Not a fan.

This one seems better but it also seems like there aren’t any mods here because of those weird spam posts.

Thank you for introducing and for the invitation to visit Tacoma3G. I dropped in and it has a good feel. I recently joined Tacoma Forum and this is home. Truly a family atmosphere where everyone is warmly welcomed by the wonderful folks who are incredibly knowledgable, respectful, passionate, helpful, and witty! I wish your friend and its members the best in offering a quality site where interesting and informative discussions fill posts as I enjoy here.

Thank you for introducing and for the invitation to visit Tacoma3G. I dropped in and it has a good feel. I recently joined Tacoma Forum and this is home. Truly a family atmosphere where everyone is warmly welcomed by the wonderful folks who are incredibly knowledgable, respectful, passionate, helpful, and witty! I wish your friend and its members the best in offering a quality site where interesting and informative discussions fill posts as I enjoy here.

Well said

Thank you Lil G. Kudos to you and the other well known members who laid the foundation and continue to build a Forum we are all proud of. Well Done!

Thank you Lil G. Kudos to you and the other well known members who laid the foundation and continue to build a Forum we are all proud of. Well Done!

Wasn’t me brother. @ Bogunn @ whippersnapper@ bojangles@ or17offroad. More guys I can’t think off. I use the forum for my get away. Great group of people on here. I love it. We’re lucky to have a great group of members from all over.

@B-Man and @ Scott Wyman are like me we came in after the foundation was made and were trying to keep it like we have been shown.

I so agree that there is a great group of people here. Collectively, you have all done an amazing job creating and maintaining it. You are all real nice folks and it shows in what a special place the Forum is. Like you I find it is a nice escape and fun to drop in.

Back