Anyone used AEM Dryflow Air Filter?

I'm sure it won't. Air filters are the snake oil of our time. Anything that would give you free horsepower would give you free mileage and emissions improvements. There is no way Toyota, or any other manufacturer would turn down an opportunity for free CAFE points and an easier EPA certification.

An engine can only draw so much air. If the stock filter was too small to flow sufficient air to the engine, Toyota would have simply made it a few square inches bigger.

I'm sure it won't. Air filters are the snake oil of our time. Anything that would give you free horsepower would give you free mileage and emissions improvements. There is no way Toyota, or any other manufacturer would turn down an opportunity for free CAFE points and an easier EPA certification.

An engine can only draw so much air. If the stock filter was too small to flow sufficient air to the engine, Toyota would have simply made it a few square inches bigger.
Snake oil lol

If the aftermarket filter actually flows more air, then it is doing LESS filtering. Facts are facts. Nothing is free.

I put a K&N air filter in mine about 6-7k ago... Gained what I wanted and still no squirrels in my engine. If my Taco farts fire, then I'll be impressed

If the aftermarket filter actually flows more air, then it is doing LESS filtering. Facts are facts. Nothing is free.
I put one on my Subaru. After 2000mi the oil was very dark. Got stock filter changed oil. 6000mi since and oil still looks clean

Back