Argh!

I worked as a locksmith for years and was paid to break into homes and vehicles. I’ve always been fascinated by how locks work. Schlage is one of the hardest to get into. Kwikset is the easiest.

I LOVE warded locks lol.

Ppl used em at work and left thier locks on lockers even after they quit or got fired and emptied the lockers. The only thing easier were combo locks.... 90% of the time the label was never removed on the back, and the other 10% only needed an insulated thermos to open.
Im 6'1 and ppl used to do this **** to top lockers and i wasnt gunna use a bottom locker cause their shenanigans.

I LOVE warded locks lol.

Ppl used em at work and left thier locks on lockers even after they quit or got fired and emptied the lockers. The only thing easier were combo locks.... 90% of the time the label was never removed on the back, and the other 10% only needed an insulated thermos to open.
Im 6'1 and ppl used to do this **** to top lockers and i wasnt gunna use a bottom locker cause their shenanigans.
All pad locks are easy to get into unless they are double tumble. Kwikset is a stage 1. Stage 4 is the hardest to get into. Industrial locks suck to break.

Agreed, locks only keep out honest ppl.

Ive tinkered with that hobby ever since i installed alarms... came in handy. Homeowners would forget to leave a room or even the house unlocked for us. Id call and say " i can get in, but need your authorization".

Breaking and entering. What would Dug say if he knew about your shady past?

I’ve got lock pick tools and could get into it in less than a min if I wanted to. I could use a screwdriver and break it open if I tried that. Like I said in the ^ it’s a deterrent not a safe guard.

Agreed, locks only keep out honest ppl.

Ive tinkered with that hobby ever since i installed alarms... came in handy. Homeowners would forget to leave a room or even the house unlocked for us. Id call and say " i can get in, but need your authorization".

That’s pretty cool experience to have.

Back