Auto headlights...

so in my new 19’ Pro, I’ve had I’d for 3 months and have always kept it in the manual setting and the auto headlights have always worked... ie: if there was an oncoming vehicle the headlights would automatically shut off, and then turn on again once the road was clear... I loved it... all my settings are the same but the lights will not function properly anymore.. any ideas on what’s going on??

Side Note: I’ve installed a K&N cold air intake on my standard and she is MEAN!! Also put some smoked out VIPMOTOZ tail lights on and they’re amazing... also spent $20 for an entire LED light kit and swapped out every single interior and license plate bulb and it makes all the difference in the world... will post a link below...

Really can’t tell you how much nicer the LEDs are than the bullshit interior halogens... for the map lights I had to take some Gorilla Tape and wrap it around the bulb to pull it straight out... no fingers are getting in there... just a helpful tip..

Last edited:
..K&N.... worth every penny... I hear every bit of the Variable Valve engine and it even gives off this “squeal” of creating an atmospheric vacuum when I step on it and let off of it... its sweet...

Attachments

• 3B47260A-14D9-4A1B-AA68-5F2F75BAAFC5.jpeg
    3B47260A-14D9-4A1B-AA68-5F2F75BAAFC5.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 59
Anyways... back to the headlights... is there some sequence I need to turn my fogs/drl on to activate the auto lights in manual mode??

Anyways... back to the headlights... is there some sequence I need to turn my fogs/drl on to activate the auto lights in manual mode??

There is no sequence. There is a button on the lower left dash that will activate and deactivate the auto high beams.
Pressed in it works, out is off.
You will see an indicator on your dash that says the auto high beams are activated when the high beams are on.
All in the owners manual.

Back