Baffling......

Rock62

You know I've had a good life with many experiences, some good, some bad, others so-so. I've heard and seen a fair share of whack jobs, but the latest just has me totally baffled.

Researchers are advocating the elimination of the terms identifying gender.
The following are their suggestions......

Male = Sperm-producing
Female = Egg-producing
Father = Sperm-donor
Mother = Egg-donor

So, these suggestions bring questions to my mind. What should we call a person who had a vasectomy? or hysterectomy? What about low sperm count producers or low egg count producers? Do we call Dad, SD instead? Do we call Mom, ED instead? What do we call children before they reach puberty? Are bulls still bulls or are cows still cows? Gander, goose? Rooster, hen?

I believe the world has lost its mind. Good greif.....idiots. The scary thing is this nonsense is coming from Researchers..... What the H377 are they researching?????

My world has 2 genders. Male and Female. Nothing in-between.

Last edited:
there are many of those that subscribe to gender-fluid, etc. that are now school teachers teaching the young impressionable kids about all of this new-age whatever it is

Get worse. "They" want to get rid of "Mothers day" and "Fathers day". The terms "Mom" and "Dad" and replace them with "birthing person" and "menstruating person". The problem is these people keep getting what they want so unless they are stopped, it will only get worse.

No matter how many operations a human goes through, when their bones are dug up the sex of each skeleton will be the sex of when they were born. Can't change the DNA.

Remember these crazy issue when you go vote.

There are 2 semesters, male and female. There are 2 genders, masculine and feminine.

How anybone person wants to mix and match them is their business and no one elses.

There are 2 semesters, male and female. There are 2 genders, masculine and feminine.

How anybone person wants to mix and match them is their business and no one elses.

i don't understand what you mean!

if a dude wants to mix and match and walk right on into the girls locker room and feel justified in doing so how is it only their business and No One Else's?

Last edited:
In Jr High, I got a week in detention for using the girls locker room after gym class. Saw some stuff I hadn't seen before..........:cool::oops:

In tech school I got a weeks detention from the guidance counselor for fighting outside the school grounds. When we both ended our detention, the gym teacher got out the mat, and 2 sets of boxing gloves, then told us to have at it in front of the rest of the gym class. After that we shook hands, and all was good. I think if that was done today, that gym teacher would be fired.

FWIW. The guidance counselor had no jurisdiction outside of school grounds.

I know my parents would have challenged the school on that. But, I would have consequences at home.

Today.................its difficult to say what the consequences would be....if any. Probably just a bunch of Social Network crap.

FWIW. The guidance counselor had no jurisdiction outside of school grounds.

I know my parents would have challenged the school on that. But, I would have consequences at home.

Today.................its difficult to say what the consequences would be....if any. Probably just a bunch of Social Network crap.
Apparently they did as our fight was just across the street from the school on an empty private lot. In my 4 years going to that school there were a number of fights on that lot after school. This was a state technical school. We were told the school had every right to discipline their students if caught fighting.

In my day. Kids arranged fights off campus to avoid getting in trouble with the school but the school resource officer, who is a sheriff deputy, always got wind and took em to jail.

I thot Brandon wanted to take the orangeman out back and whoop on him but good :oops:

Last edited:
Back