Basslink SM or similar?

Discussion in 'Aftermarket Products, Reviews & Installation' started by texasred, Jan 2, 2018.

1. texasred

texasred Active Member

2017 Taco Limited 4 door with all the pretty boy goodies. Not an off-roader, just a town jockey here so be gentile!
    This is my first new vehicle and I’m pretty well impressed...except for the sub. Too muddy and too far back.
    I had an Infinity Basslink under seat sub added to my old Mazda B4000 and it improved things dramatically. I don’t want to pull things apart yet (warranty and all).
    Anybody have experience/opinions on adding an under seat sub?
    Thanks in advance.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2018
  2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

OR17TRD likes this.
  4. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

Haha your sub box is highly recommended. I actually emailed the company I was talking about in this thread and I’m looking forward to their reply. I will let you know if I can hook up a group buy with them or Maybe a discount code.
    It’s not under the seat but it’s plug and play and a clean behind the rear drivers side seat set up.

Bogunn likes this.
  5. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

That home made box is special. Lol.
    Yeah, that behind the seat sub box is pretty awesome. A little pricey though.
    If they’d cut a group buy deal they’d definitely make a lot of sells I’m sure.

OR17TRD likes this.
  6. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

That home made box is very special. I appreciate it. I’m still going to keep my figures crossed on the Tacoma sound solutions upgrade. I will let all of you know ASAIK (as soon as I know) Let’s hope they will do a group buy or promo for us 3rd gens who want that extra punch and or have done the kicker upgrade.

Bogunn likes this.