Beatsonic CS6EP

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Joisey, Feb 11, 2019 at 6:28 PM.

1. Joisey

Joisey Well-Known Member

Front camera interface for 2016-2019 Toyota Tacoma.

Bought to put on my 2018 Tacoma. I can't get into the positions needed to run the wires. The unit cannot be returned to Beatsonic due to their short return policy. Box opened, parts laid out, Shook head, put back into box. New in every respect.

Paid $175 plus shipping.

Will ship to address in US, insured, for $125.00 Paypal gives instant ship, postal money order holds product until money order is cashed. Prefer Paypal, as it's less aggrevation for both of us.

2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. YEMX1988

YEMX1988 Member

Can you send pics of parts! Why don’t you want to install it, I’ve been debating! I installed the mirroring iPhone product from beatsonic not sure if I can install both.

4. OP
    Joisey

Joisey Well-Known Member

As I said in my post, I cannot get in the necessary positions to install the kit. Here's a link of the whole kit on the beatsonic website.

http://www.beatsonicusa.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=CS6EP